Apocalypse Survivors RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Derek Reynolds Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:32 pm

- No back-talking site admins/moderators (Not in RP of course, but if they tell you to stop something, don't argue with them)

- No killing/severely injuring another RP character without that person's permission (settle it in PMs or chat, not in RP areas)

- Groups among members form as RP progresses

- Adult humor, sexual references, and cussing ARE allowed, so don't report a member to me if someone says any of these

- No RP characters under the age of 10 or over 50, but they CAN be exactly 10 or exactly 50

- No one is immune to the virus, if anyone claims to be in their bio, it will be removed and they'll be asked to re-write it without that

- Bios MUST match the current template, so if the template changes, your bio format changes, all old bios will be deleted if you ask me to or left to be edited

- Drug use is not allowed, but I will allow alcohol, just don't abuse this privilege

- If you don't like this site, leave it alone. Don't ask me to change it. I won't do it.

- Bio must be posted within 2 days of joining

-I will allow characters to smoke, just don't over do it.

-This site is for those NOT weak around adult content (sexual references, alcohol, smoking, sexual scenes, etc) If you are weak around ANY of these, don't sign up.

-Your username MUST be the name of your character, and your picture must be a picture of them

If you see or suspect someone of breaking these rules, report them to me and I'll ensure it doesn't happen again, it's actually happening, and all that. If it continues happening, that person WILL be banned.
Derek Reynolds
Derek Reynolds
Admin

https://apocalypserp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum